Monday, January 17, 2011

Saturday 1.15.2011

Today I got up to more beautiful weather!  I knew Universal Studios was about a mile walk from the apartment so I decided to venture over to explore their Citywalk area. Although it is very commercial, there’s a lot to do. They have many stores, restaurants, a movie theater, and the Gibson Amphitheater (upcoming musical guests include Slash with Ozzy Osbourne and Eric Clapton)  I had lunch at Togo’s (a sandwich shop across the street). I went to Silver Lake Coffee to do some reading / required people watching (very easy assignment in LA!) for my online sociology class.  Then I drove down to Culver City to meet a friend whom I hadn’t seen in six or seven years. We ordered in some Mediterranean food and caught up. I got home, watched some Denis Leary standup, and had a relaxing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment