Saturday, September 10, 2011

9.10.11 Update

I've been m.i.a. from the blogosphere for close to 6 months now....during which time I've been crazy busy (mainly with school). In May, I moved back to Boulder, Colorado to finish up my marketing degree at CU.  I was in summer school classes and had a chance to run home to spend some time with the fam.  I'll be trying to go back and update the blog on a lot of events. I enjoyed writing on it, but found it got to be very time intensive. Moving forward, I don't entirely know what it will become. I'll keep the same site link since I plan to be back in LA fairly soon. For the time being (once I've updated the last 6 months) I'll probably just post about shows I've been to around Denver and reviews/music news I think is interesting. Who knows....no set gameplan. We'll see what it turns into :)

Recommended viewing...
A blog started by my friend Yvette (who I met at the internship). It will also feature Joby and Melody (other friends from Cali). I think I'm a guest author there as well (will probably post show reviews here and there)

midwestrunaways.blogspot.com

Upcoming entries... (subject to change)

Fitz & the Tantrums in Santa Barbara
Coachella
Big 4
Weenie Roast
Sanibel vacation
4th of July in CO
Foo Fighters in Memphis
Athens reunion
Bassnectar @ Red Rocks
Avett Bros. @ Red Rocks
Flaming Lips @ Red Rocks
Deadmau5 @ Red Rocks
Spotify / TurntableFM

No comments:

Post a Comment